Family Relationships
Hello, I am Hanif Cahyana. Mr. Cahyana and Mrs. Erina is my parents. Mr. Cahyana is my father and Mrs. Erina is my mother. Dahlia and I are their children. Dahlia is my sister, so I am her brother.
Mr. Utama and Mrs. Marina are my mother's parents. It means Mr. Utama is my grandfather and Mrs. Marina is my grandmother.
My mother has a sister named Mrs. Jasmine. So, she's my aunt and I'm her niece. She married Mr. Bambang. They have two daughters, Nurul and Astika. So, I'm their cousin. We live in the same town, so we often meet, especially at weekend.
Mr. Utama and Mrs. Marina are my mother's parents. It means Mr. Utama is my grandfather and Mrs. Marina is my grandmother.
My mother has a sister named Mrs. Jasmine. So, she's my aunt and I'm her niece. She married Mr. Bambang. They have two daughters, Nurul and Astika. So, I'm their cousin. We live in the same town, so we often meet, especially at weekend.
Komentar
Posting Komentar